(this is the 'trailer' for the upcoming dance competition i'm taking part in. please come support us!)
hello.
i have been busy this whole month! i have been working on a couple of design jobs and favors, and continuing with the refurnishing of the Heritage Hall back at the Navy. I am finishing my National Service in 3weeks! It is crazy that two years have passed by so fast.
I remember two years ago I was probably very different. I don't know but I'm basing most of these facts on a conversation I had with a couple of my friends about a week ago. According to them, I used to be 'jelly jelly' and now I march when I walk? And I walk very fast? Hahaha, not too sure about that but I do notice that I tend to walk in front of the group; and when I shop with a bunch of people I always leave them behind. Oh! I used to have long hair (kimage 40$ haircut) before and now its $12 snips and lots of gatsby wax (the green one).
well, anyway, back to what I am doing, the latest project for now should be the annual 180 dance competition! Ya, this year, I would be performing at yishun's fusion youth hub for my church's 180 event.
Sorry I meant to blog more but I really forgot what I want to say.

<< Home